The SESociety.org has adopted a strict no-solicitation policy for this website and meetings.
Solicitation of any kind outside of usual networking is prohibited.
The following activities are not permitted:
Failure to abide by these guidelines the will result in the removal of a member’s access to the SES online community or SES sponsored events.
- Blast solicitation emails to members in this community--either to a member’s SES community inbox or to a member’s personal inbox listed in their community profile.
- Solicitation telephone calls to members in this community using the information included in a member’s profile or a member’s email signature.
- Solicitation of any kind outside of standard and reasonable networking etiquette. Solicitation without specific inquiry initiated by another member. Overt solicitation is strictly prohibited on SESociety.org or during SES Chapter meetings.
- Distribution by members of sales and marketing materials during Chapter meetings unless explicitly approved by the SES or the Chapter leader.
- Initiation of mailing or email campaigns using SES membership contact information (this includes all communication types, not just sales).
The Sales Enablement Society is committed to the advancement of the Sales Enablement Profession and recognizes that the SES consists of both practitioners and vendors seeking an environment where knowledge, skills, and professional opportunities are encouraged. While the SES greatly encourages value-added engagements where mutual information sharing and relationship building is successful, it does not allow members to pursue unsolicited direct-selling approaches. Solicitation of a product or service can only occur if a member asks for more information on a service or product.
Members receiving any unsolicited outreach should email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the offense.